Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm Going to Mecca

We are off to the Cities for a quick overnight. The kids have birthday money burning a whole in their pockets. So we will be visiting Build-A-Bear, American Girl, and The Apple Store of course. But what I am most excited about is this...........

and this........

and this is why.....

the most beautiful produce on the planet and such a huge selection of it. Here I come kale and watercress and organic raisins and sesame almonds and perhaps some figs and more dates. Of course some good aged cheddar would be awesome and some healthy school lunch choices and whatever else I can find that I will die if I leave behind. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full report on what we return with later!
Enjoy your beautiful sunny and warm spring weekend if you live in Minnesota.


No comments: